18 National Circuit,
Level 1, The Realm
At The Realm Servcorp offers:
Lower your overheads – without comprising on quality. Our fully-managed office suites offer spectacular views, stunning interior design, immaculate corporate meeting rooms, and access to first-class IT and secretarial support.
Everything but the office! Impress your clients with a prestigious central business address and a dedicated receptionist. You’ll have access to boardrooms, private offices and coworking lounges - all at a fraction of the cost of a physical office.
Choose from stunning private offices, large training rooms, conference rooms and corporate boardrooms. All of Servcorp’s meeting room facilities include state-of the art communications technology and in-house IT support.
Connect and communicate with other Servcorp clients – not just in your location, but all around the world. The Servcorp community will deliver great content and contacts from like-minded business people across the Servcorp network.
The Realm is a hotel and office precinct located in Canberra’s prestigious Parliamentary Triangle.
Designed by Colin Stewart in 2007, the Realm won the 2008 Australian Institute of Architects ACT Chapter Commercial Architecture Commendation.
The design of the building is directly responsive to the city’s form and urban structure. Three blocks combine to make up the building, forming at the edges to create a grand atrium and courtyard spaces at the building’s heart.
Integral to the design of Hotel Realm is the use of pre-cast structural concrete to achieve a bold, geometric look and provide an efficient construction system. There is an emphasis of natural light, natural ventilation and solar access.
The Realm Precinct features well regarded restaurants such as Buvette, Ostani Bar and Restaurant, Maple and Clove and Lilotang.
It includes three premium hotels, the state of the art EVO health club, Mudd day spa and Kundalini Hair Salon.
Tenants are only moments away from large Government departments such as Department of Finance, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Department of Human Services and Australian Government Attorney-General's Department.
Ten minutes by car/taxi from the Canberra International Airport.
Ten minutes to the CBD by car/taxi.
2-3 minute walk from the front of The Realm precinct. Stop number 2254 and bus route number: 2 and 3.
The Servcorp Difference
- We know you will get value from our service, so your commitment can be as little as one month
- Your phone number will be set up instantly, and you can manage how it is answered online or with our app
- We only choose the best addresses, and we fit them out to an immaculate global standard. When you meet clients at our offices they will be impressed
- We never use call centres, and all our team are well trained and presented. You can book their time for as little as ten minutes
- You'll get access to market leading IT services
- We are the only premium global provider, and your membership includes access to our network of 150 offices worldwide
How we help your business
We’ve done the hard work for you, so for your low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment in:
- Finding the best building in each city
- Committing to the minimum lease agreement
- Fitting out the floor to 5-star quality, which costs on average US$1.5 million
- Hiring and training the best team to support your business
- Building a US$50 million IT infrastructure that allows you to take advantage of the global network
The Realm is conveniently located at the footsteps of Parliament house and surrounded by the nation’s most revered cultural icons such as the National Gallery of Australia, the National Portrait Gallery, Old Parliament House and Lake Burley Griffin.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Department of Finance, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Department of Human Services and Australian Government Attorney-General's Department
- Parliament House, National Press Club of Australia, York Park
- 3 premium hotels, well regarded restaurants and bars, and three minutes by car/bus to boutique eateries in Manuka and Kingston.
- State of the art EVO health club, Mudd day spa and Kundalini Hair Salon
- Major Banks close by – Commonwealth, St George, ANZ, Westpac, Beyond Bank, and Cash Card and Redi ATMs
- A leisurely stroll around the lake to the city centre
Copyright © 2016 Servcorp