Octagon Building, Parramatta
110 George Street,
Suite F, Level 1, Octagon Building
At the Octagon Building Servcorp offers:
Lower your overheads – without comprising on quality. Our fully-managed office suites offer spectacular views, stunning interior design, immaculate corporate meeting rooms, and access to first-class IT and secretarial support.
Everything but the office! Impress your clients with a prestigious central business address and a dedicated receptionist. You’ll have access to boardrooms, private offices and coworking lounges - all at a fraction of the cost of a physical office.
Choose from stunning private offices, large training rooms, conference rooms and corporate boardrooms. All of Servcorp’s meeting room facilities include state-of the art communications technology and in-house IT support.
Connect and communicate with other Servcorp clients – not just in your location, but all around the world. The Servcorp community will deliver great content and contacts from like-minded business people across the Servcorp network.
About Suite F, Level 1, Octagon Building
Octagon Building is a prime A Grade building in the centre of Parramatta’s financial and legal precinct.
Enjoying a prominent location on the northern side of George Street with additional frontage to Phillip Street, this 6 level building dominates the area with its truly unique octagonal structures.
Octagon Building’s environmentally sustainable design has achieved a 4.5 star NABERS Energy rating. Recent upgrades to the building included improvements in energy efficiency, glass façade refurbishments, courtyard beautification, paving and landscaping and a lobby upgrade.
The building features two high quality onsite cafes and food court area with outdoor seating. In-house amenities include bicycle racks, shower facilities, two basement levels of security car parking for approximately 362 cars.
Octagon building looks out onto George Street; many of Parramatta’s key landmarks and attractions are just a stroll away, including Church Street mall, Westfield shopping centre, and Old Government House.
Building occupants include Michael Paige, Emergency Patient Transport, Police Bank, eHealth and the NSW Departments of Justice, and Roads and Maritime Services.
Offering both an enviable and practical address in one of Sydney's major business and commercial centres, the Octagon Building offers excellent transport connections for both vehicle and public transport commuters.
Moments away from Parramatta Local Court, Family Court of Australia, Parramatta District and Children’s Courts, tenants also amongst other prominent corporations such as The Commonwealth Bank of Australia, IAG, St.George Bank, HSBC, Telstra, Westpac and Suncorp – as well as retail outlets, entertainment venues, and banking facilities.
The Servcorp Difference
- We know you will get value from our service, so your commitment can be as little as one month
- Your phone number will be set up instantly, and you can manage how it is answered online or with our app
- We only choose the best addresses, and we fit them out to an immaculate global standard. When you meet clients at our offices they will be impressed
- We never use call centres, and all our team are well trained and presented. You can book their time for as little as ten minutes
- You'll get access to market leading IT services
- We are the only premium global provider, and your membership includes access to our network of 150 offices worldwide
How we help your business
We’ve done the hard work for you, so for your low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment in:
- Finding the best building in each city
- Committing to the minimum lease agreement
- Fitting out the floor to 5-star quality, which costs on average US$1.5 million
- Hiring and training the best team to support your business
- Building a US$50 million IT infrastructure that allows you to take advantage of the global network
Octagon Building is located in the Parramatta CBD. Parramatta is a major business district located 35 minutes west of the Sydney CBD.
Parramatta is easily accessible by car, serviced by the main arterial links of Victoria and Parramatta Roads. The M2 and M4 motorways are also each within a five minute drive.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Parramatta Local Court, Family Court of Australia, Parramatta District and Children’s Courts
- Westfield shopping centre and Church Street mall
- Parramatta Town Hall and City Council Chambers Building
- Parramatta River and Valley Cycleway
- Premium hotels and serviced apartments
- Popular restaurants, cafes and bars
- Childcare Services and schools
- Pharmacies and Medical Centre
- Post office and Newsagents
- Major Banks – Commonwealth, NAB, ANZ, Westpac, St George, Bank of Sydney, Arab Bank Australia, Bendigo Bank, RediATM
- Public transport – train, bus and ferry
Building and surrounds
Copyright © 2016 Servcorp