Tower One Barangaroo, Sydney
International Towers Sydney, 100 Barangaroo Avenue,
Level 35, Tower One Barangaroo
At Barangaroo Servcorp offers:
Lower your overheads – without comprising on quality. Our fully-managed office suites offer spectacular views, stunning interior design, immaculate corporate meeting rooms, and access to first-class IT and secretarial support.
Everything but the office! Impress your clients with a prestigious central business address and a dedicated receptionist. You’ll have access to boardrooms, private offices and coworking lounges - all at a fraction of the cost of a physical office.
Choose from stunning private offices, large training rooms, conference rooms and corporate boardrooms. All of Servcorp’s meeting room facilities include state-of the art communications technology and in-house IT support.
Access workspace when you need it and network with like-minded professionals. Servcorp’s 5-star coworking spaces offer secure high-speed WiFi, printers, unlimited coffee and tea, and in-house IT support - on flexible monthly terms.
About Level 35, Tower One
Barangaroo South is Australia's premier commercial hub for the Asia Pacific region, offering scale and quality on par with the world’s best office precincts and located on our world famous Sydney Harbour.
The building boasts of spectacular views of Sydney Harbour all the way through to the city CBD skyline.
Setting new standards in sustainability, Barangaroo South is home to international banks, financial and professional service companies. This premium grade energy efficient office space is close to residential apartments, hotels, shops, cafes, restaurants, and cultural facilities. There are direct public transport connections, including a major pedestrian connection through to Wynyard station and the city.
The work environment is ideal for future-focused businesses who value flexible and sustainable workplaces to enhance productivity and innovation.
15 - 20 minutes by taxi from the Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport.
3 minute walk via the Wynyard Walk from Wynyard train station. Minutes from Town Hall and Martin Place stations.
2 minute walk to Barangaroo South or a 10 minute walk to Circular Quay.
1 minute walk to the bus stop. 3 minute walk via the Wynyard Walk to the Wynyard bus interchange.
The Servcorp Difference
- We know you will get value from our service, so your commitment can be as little as one month
- Your phone number will be set up instantly, and you can manage how it is answered online or with our app
- We only choose the best addresses, and we fit them out to an immaculate global standard. When you meet clients at our offices they will be impressed
- We never use call centres, and all our team are well trained and presented. You can book their time for as little as ten minutes
- You'll get access to market leading IT services
- We are the only premium global provider, and your membership includes access to our network of 150 offices worldwide
How we help your business
We’ve done the hard work for you, so for your low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment in:
- Finding the best building in each city
- Committing to the minimum lease agreement
- Fitting out the floor to 5-star quality, which costs on average US$1.5 million
- Hiring and training the best team to support your business
- Building a US$50 million IT infrastructure that allows you to take advantage of the global network
Tower One is situated within Barangaroo, one of the world's most stunning waterfront precincts in Sydney’s CBD.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Harbour Bridge, The Rocks, Barangaroo Reserve, Observatory Hill, Circular Quay
- Major Banks – St George, Commonwealth, Westpac, NAB
- 5 Star hotels, serviced apartments
- Theatres and entertainment venues
- Popular restaurants, cafes and bars
- Childcare Services
- Pharmacies, newsagents and post office
- Public transport – trains, buses, ferries
Barangaroo waterfront precinct
Copyright © 2016 Servcorp